- All full time final year students of The oxford College of Science are eligible to participate in the recruitment process for placements through the Training and Placement (T&P) Cell.
- All students seeking Placement Assistance are required to register for the same by providing additional information as required by T&P and also sign an undertaking in the prescribed format.
- The student will also have to give their three sector preferences before the start of placement process to the T&P department.
- The students are also advised to update their mobile numbers with T & P cell, since all placements related information will be shared with them through SMS also. It will be compulsory for all the students to appear in the Pre-Placement Talk (PPT) of a company, if the company is from his/her preferred specialization.
- The eligible students are required to submit their CV and also upload their photograph in the space provided.
- It is expected that a student shall NOT add any ambiguous/ wrong/fraudulent/misleading information in his/her resume. Resume checks will continue throughout the placement process.
- Students must carry their I-cards at all times during interviews & screening tests. No one would be allowed to enter the test/interview venue without the I-card.
- The date/time/venue of the interviews will be subject to changes which, at times, may be at a short notice.
- Students must carry a complete file with a few copies of the resume, original certificates (if possible) and copies thereof while appearing for the interviews.